Question about GeneralControl

I'm trying to refactor the common movement key handling. Also there is
a cursor xor glitch when the screen moves. The relevant code at the
moment is duplicated around the frames in the abstract GeneralControl
method.

I suppose that the F1-F4/Home/Space is handled there in the 'minor'
frames because for the important one it's done in the hotkey dispatcher.

The hotkey dispatch on the end also is different for eeschema because of
the 'multisheet' nature of eeschema (and anyway it's little more than
a one liner).

The thing I don't get is the use of conditional USE_WX_OVERLAY code in
the crosshair repainting. Many (most?) of the frames contains it, others
one simply don't. I have no idea of WX_OVERLAY is, anyway...

How is the status for these blocks? Can they made all using that ifdef
(or maybe it's an obsolete ifdef not used for years?) or should they
stay exactly as they are now (someone with, someone without)?

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl

Follow ups