Re: QFP Footprint Wizard

Hi Nils,

Thanks for taking the time to contribute. I'll have a look at this when I'm
back in the UK next week. Hopefully we can get some more of these Wizards
together so that the scripting support has some more bulk for people to use
as base examples.

Thanks for your time, sorry for the late response!

Best Regards,

Brian.