Re: Kicad presented at Fosdem

Hi Fabrizio,

I know that time is now tight for this, but I'd certainly be willing to do
the presentation/discussion.

The important thing though would be to decide what we would talk about.

I see your earlier suggestions, but what is talked about would depend on
the audience. If they are mainly contributors/developers that we're trying
to get a message across too then that'd be one presentation and set of
subjects. If it's actually end-users that we're trying to attract then we'd
need a different presentation and subject set.

Certainly though, I could do the talk.

Best Regards,

Brian.