Re: PPA builds broken

Sorry folks.  As discussed, I'm moving these to my Jenkins servers, but
because of the number of people who use these PPAs, I'm putting the new deb
files through a bunch of testing--I'd rather not push new nightlies than
break Kicad on many, many machines.

I had intended this to be done a month or two ago, but a variety of things
came up--a 6 month offsite engineering assignment at the day job, four
contracting jobs where the end users got a twinkle in their eye and wanted
more features, and now half of Wayne and Layne is moving.  The offsite
engineering assignment is over, three of the four contract jobs have
wrapped up, and Matthew will be done moving by the 9th or 10th of September.

The building and pushing works--maybe I'll email links to some deb files to
test to the kicad user and kicad dev list, and if I don't get any screams,
I'll turn it on and start pushing back to the old PPAs.

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC