Re: MinGW mingwrt and win32api version 4

Hi Wayne,

Can you let me know what version of KiCad-Winbuilder you're using?

Let me know how you're running it. I'm constantly using it and haven't
tripped over the problems you're having.

However, I'm obviously running the "latest and greatest" script from BZR
which includes the scripting support. This no longer builds wxWidgets from
scratch, instead it downloads pre-built binaries from the wxPython-cmake
project.

The binary release - V2.1 should be working fine however.

Best Regards, Brian.