Re: what is 'this looks bad'?

I, of course, have no experience with the code-base or decisions thereof, so this is a complete and total guess. Whenever I hear someone routing tracks parallel to each other, I immediately think, "Bing!" -- "crosstalk"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crosstalk_%28electronics%29

Again, I have no idea if that is what "this looks bad" means in kicad drc.