Re: KiCad-Winbuilder Release 3.0

On 08/09/2013 00:38, Miguel Angel wrote:
Congratulations, good work Brian :)

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es
+34 636 52 25 69
skype: ajoajoajo

2013/9/8 Brian Sidebotham <brian.sidebotham@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:brian.sidebotham@xxxxxxxxx>>

    Hi Guys,

    I have rolled a release, V3.0 of KiCad-Winbuilder. I've put this
    off for a while to address the scripting issues I was having. Also
    though, MinGW updated their released version to 4.8.1 from 4.7.2 -
    so this release is rolled with mingw32 4.8.1.

    This version obviously enables all the python scripting options.
    This is the main feature enhancement. However, I've also added in
    the the latest documentation and libraries from the respective
    repositories. So each build fetches the latest revision of both
    and copys them locally so that the documentation is up-to-date.

    NOTE: KiCad-Winbuilder doesn't "install" anything. It keeps
    everything inside the sandbox and allows the local, latest version
    of KiCad to be run in-place.

    Everything is looking good, so hopefully we'll see some more
    feedback from people starting to use the python scripting soon.

    Best Regards,

    Brian.