website/backups

Laszlo, please, don't offtopic the thread, going offtopic on development
threads only slow things down...

I already replied you on the kicad user list. I don't have the time to
setup what you wanted, the architecture I have is enough.

I can provide password access to the backups & machine to Dick, if he is
interested, but won't make them publicly available.

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es
+34 636 52 25 69
skype: ajoajoajo