Re: Strange behaviour, schematic, moving components doesn't obey the grid

I'm still trying to assimilate what just happened.

It seems that, after several debugging sessions that took me nowhere, I *
rebooted* the
damn MacOSX,  and ...

mba:KiCad ajo$ ./eeschema.app/Contents/MacOS/eeschema
open HID: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad
open HID: Apple Keyboard
snapToGrid: 1 , aHotkey:0 WXKSHIFT: 0, WXKCONTROL: 0
snapToGrid: 1 , aHotkey:0 WXKSHIFT: 0, WXKCONTROL: 0
snapToGrid: 1 , aHotkey:0 WXKSHIFT: 0, WXKCONTROL: 0
snapToGrid: 1 , aHotkey:0 WXKSHIFT: 0, WXKCONTROL: 0
snapToGrid: 1 , aHotkey:0 WXKSHIFT: 0, WXKCONTROL: 0

Now WXK_SHIFT and control are reported as "non pushed", so grid snap works
again...

so I will blame Darwin...

and bug is fixed with 0 patches.

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo