Re: Pluggable IO modules

On 09/16/2013 02:21 AM, Miguel Angel wrote:
> I have drafted a blueprint, on how we could implement a pluggable IO modules.
>
> _https://blueprints.launchpad.net/kicad/+spec/pluggable-file-io_
>
> If you have a moment, please give it a read, and comment on this thread or edit over the
> draft if you feel something is plain wrong.
>
> Dick, I really appreciate your comments & ideas, as you are the IO_MGR & PLUGIN classes
> author (high % at least)

I am trying, but very busy now, working on GITHUB plugin right now.

(Then I have to finish the fp lib table dialog.  This sequence was because I wanted to
know what was needed in the way of the 'options' column in the fp lib table.  But
yesterday I found a way to cheat the system so that no options are needed for this plugin,
so I may take the path of least resistance, which may be the best path in this case.
Although that just kicks the can down the road of other plugins which do need options.)

Don't know when I will get to reviewing it, but its on my to do list.

Dick