Re: Push and shove router

Awesome work!

On Sep 18, 2013, at 8:50 PM, Tomasz Wlostowski <tomasz.wlostowski@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> On 09/18/2013 09:48 PM, Miguel Angel wrote:
>> I can only say *awesome*.
>
> Thanks :)
>
> I supposed that you were kidding with the VB /
>> Comic Sans... but you left me suffering for a moment...
>>
>> Just one question, what's the license for GAL/geometry/tool framework?.
> GPL V2. Only the router (pcbnew/router/*) is V3.

Kicad has the following license (copyright.txt)
 Also note that the only valid version of the GPL as far as KiCad
 is concerned is _this_ particular version of the license (ie v2, not
 v2.2 or v3.x or whatever), unless explicitly otherwise stated.
Unfortunately GPLv3+ code is not compatible with GPLv2 code (not to mix with GPLv2+, which it is compatible with).
At least that is my understanding from: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/quick-guide-gplv3.html
(Interesting text is just below the diagram).

Now, I am no license freak, but as this popped up, I thought I'd mention it.

Please let this not distract you from your KiCad work :-)

/Martijn