Interprocess, scripts, and other

Hi folks!

I need your opinion about:
* interprocess communication cvpcb<->eeschema<->pcbnew.
* optimizational scripts (optimization work cycle)
* the ability to change the scheme in pcbnew

My usual scheme is a microcontroller and peripherals. Microcontoller
have many equivalent IO pins. I can use all, but only some make good
routing. I may estimate, but find out about it precisely in pcbnew.

I can't change the link in pcbnew, I need to go back to eeschema,
change it, generate netlist (for it need 3 pressed mouse), reload
netlist in pcbnew (for in need 7 pressed mouse).

It takes a lot of time and raises three fundamental problems.

First: KiCAD don't have (in any case, I do not know about them)
optimizational scripts.
Second: KiCAD don't have (in any case, I do not know about them)
interprocess communication.
Third: KiCAD can't change the schema in pcbnew

Optimization scripts can be simplified constant manipulation. For example:
* annotate all new elements (by default or user defined)
* check this on error
* create netlist (by default or user defined)
* reload updated netlist in pcbnew

Interprocess communication can scripts to pass the baton to other programs.

Third problem can be resolved using the first and second tasks.

That do you think about it?

I would be interested in his spare time solve these issues. I think
for scripting would be ideal to take lua, since it can be built right
into the kicad (have MIT licence and less binary 100k code).
As the IPC to take POSIX shared memory objects, or any cross platform.
What do you advise?

About bad: I have no experience in C++ (only C), I have no experience
in wxWidgets, I have no experience in lua.
I have no experience in the development of such projects. I have bad
english as you may have noticed ;-) But it's for the better, since the
native language I have started letter diarrhoea.

Tasks seems interesting to me, and if it likes you too, I can try to
solve it. But I need some help from you as advice and guidance.

---
Best regards,
Leonid Myravjev

Follow ups