Re: Failed to build boost, any changes recently?

Thanks a lot Dick,

I didn't have time this morning to check what was the problem.

But , with the information you shared I can go straight away and fix it.

If there are no more accidental issues, we must get it fixed for OSX this
night.

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es
+34 636 52 25 69