Re: Failed to build boost, any changes recently?

It's "almost" compiling on OSX, the boost part seems to compile perfectly
(i386) and my openssl is x86_64 only...

So I must make it compile openssl in multibinary,
and boost in multibinary.

Or at least, boost in x86_64, any OSX i386 out there yet? (last i386 only
models went out in 2006 - Core Duo based processors)...

Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
http://www.nbee.es
+34 636 52 25 69
skype: ajoajoajo