Re: Github plugin.

On Oct 4, 2013 12:08 PM, "Carl Poirier" <carl.poirier.2@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I am also in favor of keeping simpler library names. The latest dialog
works well on my side, pasting the table from the README.md as well. Great
work there.

> I'll try in the next few days to get a README.md generated for each
pretty library.

> As for copying the whole table at once instead of going into each
repository, would having an empty repository containing only a README.md be
a good idea?

For the 'official' libraries you converted, I committed
template/fp-lib-table.for-github. which you can help maintain.

I added no cmake install support for it yet.  But its in the source repo so
it won't get lost on mailing list.

I doubt if all our official libraries warrant the term 'official'.  Some
seem highly personal.  Grouping and naming seem chaotic.

I don't see leadership in this work, sorry.

Opportunity for someone I think.

>> See
>>
>>    https://github.com/liftoff-sr/pretty_footprints
>>
>> for a quick initial attempt I made at manual preparation this morning.
 It allows: