Footprint library table.

I committed the last of the footprint library table implementation in
r4380 for general testing.  Please let me know if you find any issues.
If there are no major problems over the next few weeks, I will change it
to the default footprint library management tool and start removing the
legacy footprint library code.  I will also take a look at the lazy
caching to improve some the footprint library performance issues when I
get some free time.

If someone has some time, please test cross building with MinGW.  I made
a minor tweak to download_boost.cmake to allow it to build properly with
MSys Makefiles and I want to make sure I didn't break the cross build.
I just ran out of time to test it.

Thanks for the help.