Re: Footprint library table.

On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 04:43:34PM -0500, Dick Hollenbeck wrote:
> I was pleased to see that I could use the module editor to
> "save current library as another" and save a github library as a pretty library locally.

Yay good news! So the archive parts feat doesn't actually need to be
changed (if it isn't already...)

> Possibly I broke something, but nothing should be too hard to fix.  The concept has been
> proven.   We are through the woods, may have some woodchips between our toes though.

Confirming this. Did a whole (small, 30 parts) board with it from zero, nothing
unexpected happened. Still don't like the qualified name in eeschema but
that's a personal preference.

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl