Re: Kicad distribution method for users - some updates

Dear Adam,

Thank you for your lengthy e-mail. "jumping the gun" isn't my
intention. Also, I would not really say that I am particularly excited
about working on this. I just had some time and thought of improving
things a little.

We certainly speak the same language, if you want take your time and
decide what to do, please do it, I am certainly not in a hurry on
this.

Cheers
Fabrizio