Re: KiCad look (the icon situation)

I'm glad  you  liked the  icons.

Could you tell me what made you decide to change them? Aesthetic?
Yes, it is.

Would you mind if some future release of KiCad will included some of your icons or a modified version of it?
I'll be happy about it.

Also, are you interested in working a little on it with me?
Yes, I am.

--
Baranovskiy Konstantin