Major repo issue.

I apologize for the agonizing large number commits.  I performed a bzr
pull from the cern branch to my local branch an some how it committed
each change from that branch.  I don't understand how this happened.  If
someone knows how to fix this off the top of their head, please let me
know.  Otherwise, it's probably going to take a while to fix this mess.
 In the mean time do not update your local branches or make any commits
to the testing branch until I get this sorted out.

Sorry,