Re: Redraw issue in modedit and Modview with GAL

On 11/01/2013 01:50 PM, jp charras wrote:
Le 01/11/2013 13:16, Maciej Sumiński a écrit :
On 11/01/2013 12:10 PM, jp charras wrote:
Modedit and Modview have a strange behavior when the main canvas is
redrawn.
Something is drawn in the upper left corner of the screen (i.e. form the
center of the main canvas to the left corner of the main window client
area.

Could be related to the fact the logical origin and therefore the draw
offset to draw items is not the same for the board editor and for
Modview and Modedit:
in board editor, the draw origin is the upper left corner of the page,
and in Modview and Modedit, the draw origin is the center of the page
(because for footprints, the origin of coordinates is usually the center
of the footprint).

The attached patch should solve the problem.

Regards,
Orson

It works.

Thanks, Orson, you are fast.

I need to be - I really want to attract people with GAL, not discourage them. Finally the code is widely tested, so there is an opportunity to fix bugs that I could not discover myself.

I tested wxWidgets 3.0.RC2 under Linux.
When switching canvas to OpenGL, the zoom change from mouse wheel does
not work
(I also have other issues with zoom change from mouse wheel under
Windows and wxWidgets 3.0.RC2, but not specific to OpenGl)

I have noticed that too, but it has lower priority on my list, as there are probably very few people who build wxWidgets themselves (especially the bleeding edge version). But I will try to fix it as soon as the time allows.

Regards,
Orson