Re: github roll-out plans

On 11/08/2013 03:51 PM, Carl Poirier wrote:
> I meant get something out of Google. Without waiting for 10 months.

Its possible there's simply a delay.  But here's another theory:

What if google's policy is to *not ever* index personal github repos, on the theory it is
too much, too fleeting, and that a personal repo is often a fork of a project repo?  Then
you will wait forever.  There are about 2 million repos on github.

Isn't a "project" repo, on the other hand, one that is registered with github as a project?

I am wondering if they only index project repos as a policy decision.  It would make sense
to me.