Re: Boost dependencies

Le 16/11/2013 12:27, Maciej Suminski a écrit :
> I cannot explain why, it was just an observation - I attach the log that
> made me think so. Does it break builds on Windows?
>
> Regards,
> Orson
>
> On 11/15/2013 10:01 PM, Brian Sidebotham wrote:
>> This dependency is not required on Windows? How come the Linux build
>> needs it and the Windows build doesn't?
>> What boot library was throwing the error?
>>
>> Best Regards, Brian.

Does it break builds on Windows?
Currently, yes, because under Windows it is not needed, and if this
dependency is added, one should build and add this lib to mingw.
Under Windows, I removed this dependency.

In fact, when you build boost libs, the files used to build them are not
exactly the same between Linux and Windows.

So the fact bzip2 is needed on Linux and not on Windows is curious, but
no fully surprising.

--
Jean-Pierre CHARRAS