Re: Quitting the library table dialog using ESC

On 11/19/2013 11:20 AM, Carl Poirier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is it intentional to not be able to cancel the library dialog using the ESC key on the
> keyboard? I am aware of some bugs in wxWidgets such as this
> <http://trac.wxwidgets.org/ticket/12952>. May it be the reason why we can't? I think it
> would be nice if we could have a consistent behavior between all dialogs.
>
> Just asking...
>
> Carl

I would be inclined to say yes, but only if a wxGrid cell editor is not active.  If
active, then maybe two ESC key presses should be necessary.

So I agree it needs to be looked at.  I've already spent some time on it to no avail yet,
will look further in next day or so.

Dick