Re: bzr is unmaintained. Should we move KiCAD repository to git too?

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 10:14:10PM +0200, Povilas Kanapickas wrote:
> On 11/27/2013 10:09 PM, Povilas Kanapickas wrote:
> > ... is quite mature and there are no bugs  interfere with KiCAD development. ...
>
> Sorry for the typos:
>
> Should be "... is quite mature and there are no bugs that interfere with
> KiCAD development. ...".

The fact that bzr has so few commits would be in fact a sign that's
working fine IMHO :D

Please no VCS holy wars, but I don't feel the need for changing system if
the current one works...

Also what about the pain of a) converting the repo and b) converting all
the private repos out there? if it where, like, svn just migrate (if
possible without losing a thing) and you are fine. DVCS instead need
a way bigger involvement to migrate!

--
Lorenzo Marcantonio
Logos Srl