Github Library repositories

Hi guys,

As has been discussed, the pretty libraries have been uploaded to some
other emplacement on Github; they are, for now, part of the KiCAD
organization <https://github.com/KiCAD>. Every lib has got the prefix
"_lib" so that we can distinguish easily from some other repositories in
the same organization. Using the attached fp-lib-table, one will be able to
use them.

While doing so, I was thinking that an alternative would have been to
create a second organization, named something like "KiCAD-Librairies", to
host them all and nothing else. In this case, maybe we could get rid of the
"_lib" prefix? I would personally prefer that, so our fp-lib-table is even
simpler. If any of you has an objection, please voice in your input. Else,
I'll run the script again for this new organization, and hopefully make it
the final library emplacement!

Regards,

Carl