Re: Github Library repositories

OK, actually, I had not understood all of the copy-on-write functionality
of the GITHUB_PLUGIN, which Dick committed very recently.  Some information
about it can be read
here<http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-testing-committers/kicad/testing/view/head:/pcbnew/github/github_plugin.h#L33>
.

Actually, we would need the repositories to end in ".pretty". This will
indicate at the same time that it's a pretty library, so no need for a
prefix.