Announcement

As of the KiCad testing branch r4535, footprint library tables are
enable by default.  The lead developers felt that it was ready for
general use.  I also committed changes to the CvPcb and Pcbnew user's
manuals (r524) to include documentation for using the GitHub plugin.
Please test the new footprint library table and report any bugs.  Before
you report a footprint library table bug, please read the "Footprint
Library Table" section of either the CvPcb or Pcbnew (they should be
identical) user's manual.  This way, if the bug is a configuration
issue,  I can fix the documentation as well.  If anyone on the
developer's mailing list is on the user's mailing list at Yahoo, please
forward this announcement so user's are aware of the changes since they
are pretty significant.  Thanks in advance for your patience and support.

Cheers,

Wayne