Pin_Headers

Carl,

It was exciting to see work on the github footprints, Pin_Headers, and the Socket_Strips.

Thanks.

Noticed that the pin numbering was different from Pin_Array numbering.  Was that
intentional or accidental?   If memory serves me, I think I've used the Pin_Array
numbering more than the numbering in your recent commit.

On a related topic, but not pertinent to your work, "To the wishlist":

I have had to move Pin_Header footprints from one side of the board to the other, without
changing or flipping the pin numbering.  This is not like a typical through hole
footprint, where you do want to flip the pin numbering.   Instead I guess we need a
footprint mirroring.

In the case of headers, it is common to want to put the part on the other side but not
flip the pin numbering.  I could not find a way to do this.  Mostly it pertains to the the
assembler person, since the footprint looks the same on both sides of the board.  But the
supporting documentation needed to tell the assembler to put the header on the other side
would be made easier with an option to mirror header footprints.

Follow ups