Re: Pin_Headers

Hi Dick,

You mean 1x4 instead of 4x1 ? That was accidental. Is there any convention?
>From what I see, both are used on the Internet.

Also, I asked a question yesterday on the lib-committers mailing list but
haven't got any response yet. Maybe one of you here can help. I was also
looking into adding a component library, but I noticed it does not get
installed when running "make install", if I put the .lib file is along all
the others in the library folder. What's missing here?

Carl