Boost building as an option

On Mon, 6 Jan 2014, Maciej Sumiński wrote:

> I can fully understand that it is much easier for many users not to deal with
> building boost library, but on the other hand - there are many others who do
> not need a separate copy of boost just for KiCad.
> I look forward to your opinions. I tested it with boost 1.54.0-3 (that is the
> reason why I put such version as required in CMakeLists.txt) and gcc 4.8.2.

Adding the new option to omit the local boost re-build makes
sense in all cases, as it can be defaulted to retain the
present behaviour during testing.  I have a build cycle of 75
minutes because of the Boost build, after a 'make clean',
rather than the ten or so for kicad otehrwise.

An alternative approach would be do add a make target between
'make clean' and nothing, which only 'cleans' out the
non-Boost parts I suppose

Is this patch as to omiting the local kicad build of boost,
available via a 'git' branch, that I might test it?

Thank you

-- Russ herrold