Segmentation fault on rev. 4614

After successful build rev. 4614 - eeschema, pcbnew, gerbview, pl_editor doesn't run, in console I get 'Segmentation fault' and memory dump (attached). Other apps (kicad, cvpcb, bitmap2component, pcbcalculator) works fine. I tried run apps in guest session (I thought problem in my config files) but errors are repeated.

Build options:
cmake -DMAINTAIN_PNGS=ON -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ../

System:
Ubuntu 13.10 32bit
Linux Lenovo-G550 3.11.0-15-generic #23-Ubuntu SMP Mon Dec 9 18:16:27 UTC 2013 i686 i686 i686 GNU/Linux