unified configuration files placement proposal

Hi!

Current configuration files are placed directly in the user's home directory (in
Linux, I don't know where are they on other platforms but I think it is
similar). Every program of the KiCad package has its own file. That is OK but
they should be placed in a common directory. I propose

~/.config/kicad

For backward compatibility the program should look first for the files located
in ~/ and if they are present and not present in the ~/.config/kicad then they
should be copied. Similarly other platforms as well.

David

Follow ups