Re: testing has been renamed to product

On 01/20/2014 12:08 PM, Travis Ayres wrote:
> I think this renaming has broken Brian's Kicad Winbuilder scripts.

That's very possible.  I don't have commit rights to his winbuilder, but he is on the
mailing list so he should have received the notification.

It can't be more than a line or two.

Using lp:kicad in references to this branch gives some amount of immunity, as that
"lp:kicad" seems to be treated like a symlink at launchpad.  This "sym-linking like"
behaviour may be new however within bzr or launchpad.