Re: testing has been renamed to product

A new version of KiCad-Winbuilder will be released in the next few
days. I haven't tried it since the change to product from testing, but
there will only be a few references to testing, if any.

The new version includes the library from github, and has wxPython 3 +
a few patches.

Best Regards,

Brian.