Re: New Package for Mac OS X

Renato,
well done, does it work well? is this the best OS X distro? any OS X
version in which it does not work? dependencies? is this based on a
stable/old/new KiCad distro?

I have lots of people asking for a dmg for OS X so I would like to link this to
http://www.kicad-pcb.org/display/KICAD/Download

But if I do so I guess we have to be sure that the link does not get broken.

un saludo
Fabrizio