Useless check in installer script

Hello

I just looked in the scripts/kicad-install.sh script, and I see that there
is a imo useless check to see if one has configured whoami for bzr.

I see no reason for this to be in the installer script, especially when it
only reads from launchpad and it is not really needed to read form lp. The
only thing you get is a warning saying it is not configured, and that is
fine. The installer script should not require it.

It was added in revision 4446 [1], but no comments on why it is needed.
Looks like a brainfart to me.

Regards
Nick Østergaard

[1]