Re: Kicad Version Number

Thanks Wayne.  My primary thought is that the "main" kicad package will
basically run default CMake flags--that way, when the Kicad devs decide to
change the features, it changes automatically in my build.  I have a Github
plugin build as well, and I plan to offer it in parallel.

This effort has been a year of weird side paths, but we're getting to the
end of the tunnel!

Adam Wolf
Wayne and Layne, LLC