Re: KiCad-Winbuilder V3.3

Hi Adam,

I am just wondering - if the KiCad-Winbuilder was run on the cluster, then what do you think about some automatized process that builds Windows binaries (for both stable & product branches) and uploads them to the KiCad website (or any other place that is linked to the download page), let's say once a week or a fortnight? This way, there could be always a fresh build for Windows available for testing. I bet it could make Windows users quite pleased and also lead to more thorough testing. Even better if it was shipped with an installer, but I do not want to ask for too much.

Regards,
Orson