Re: KiCad-Winbuilder V3.3

Gentlemen,

Thanks you for your hard work on creating builds for all of the major
platforms that KiCad supports.  One of our goals should be to get the
builder and installer for each platform to the same level of quality.
This includes OSX which tends to lag behind Linux and Windows.  I
appreciate the effort put forth be everyone involved.  I hope you will
continue to work together to improve the KiCad user experience.

Thanks,

Wayne