Re: Building KiCad on windows

I have, and the previous logs were from it but I was not in C: so I'm running again from C:

Simon

On 02/02/2014 12:35, Milan Horák wrote:
Hi,

you should download latest kicad-winbuilder (version 3.3) - https://launchpad.net/kicad-winbuilder

Milan

Dne 2.2.2014 12:43, Simon Turner napsal(a):
See coments below
On 02/02/2014 11:28, Milan Horák wrote:
Hi,

it should be simple (read 'Works for me'):

- Enter 'kicad-winbuilder/env' directory and run 'make.bat' *No
make.bat in this folder, using the one from the main folder does not work*
- Wait for the script to finish
- In 'kicad-winbuilder' directory run 'make.bat' *Thats all i was
trying but got errors, log files attached*
- In 'kicad-winbuilder' directory run 'RunKiCad.bat' *ok haven't done
that yet and the make fails*

Milan