Re: Kicad bazaar snapshots alive (again)

Hi Milan
Thank you for your effort. Before posting on the kicad yahoo group it would
be great to coordinate ourself a little. It would be great to let people
use the official kicad website. From there i can link your site. You agree?
Does "Main" mean the whole kicad installation? Can you include in it at
least the english manuals? I am guessing it would be great to have libs too
in it.
Also. Could you share the script to create this in the developer list?
Other people like you have/are working on this scripts and it would be
great to cooperate in this so that we are all on the same page.
Great work.
Fabrizio