Re: FOSDEM biggest open-source Europen conference just finished

    I really believe that we must organize something for next FOSDEM, I
hope we have a future with
real open hardware, and open EDAs are mandatory for this to happen...

    Also it's a good opportunity to meet.

---
irc: ajo / mangelajo
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo