Re: FOSDEM biggest open-source Europen conference just finished

I agree with you.  It would be nice for KiCad to have representation at
FOSDEM.  I would like to go but I cannot justify the travel expenses out
of my own pocket (not to mention using vacation time).  I cannot speak
on behalf of the other EDA projects out there but I imagine they are in
the same situation.

Wayne