Re: FOSDEM biggest open-source Europen conference just finished

It makes the most sense for the developer(s) closest to the event to
attend.  You would have to raise a lot more money for me to travel to
Europe not that I would turn it down if the timing was right.  JP is the
logical choice as long as he is interested.