Re: Revisiting the Git decision (I come in peace! - with a patch)

On Mon, Feb 3, 2014 at 2:37 PM, Wayne Stambaugh <stambaughw@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On 2/2/2014 9:16 AM, Mitch Davis wrote:
>> On Sat, Feb 1, 2014 at 10:40 PM, Joel Holdsworth
>> <joel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> discouraged by the friction.
>>
>> Amen.
>>
>> Mitch.
>>

> Is using Bazaar really enough "friction" (your word not mine) to prevent
> developers from contributing to KiCad?  I hope not.  That would be a
> very sad commentary indeed.

I'm in the same boat with vcs. I've used pvcs, cvs, svn, clearcase and
git and I'd like to think I know them very well.

I'd like to add (or re-add since this is a new thread and I've brought
this up before) my vote for git.

Bazaar was too much friction for me and kept me from being able to get
started and contribute to the project.

Chris