Re: Revisiting the Git decision (I come in peace! - with a patch)

Hi Fabrizio,

 The KiCad documentation page is out of date: http://www.kicad-pcb.org/display/KICAD/KiCad+Documentation

 Perhaps the links could point to the english manuals in the doc repository? The cvpcb manual is also missing from that page. I think for now the older documentation on the page should be kept, but under a 'Legacy' heading. Many people would still find it useful since they're still using ancient versions. I would also put a note suggesting that they update.

 Adding a link to the document repository would also help, especially if people want a manual not in english:

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~kicad-developers/kicad/doc/files/head:/doc/help/

 The other parts that would be easy to change are the build and download instructions, but that also depends on the progress with builds on OSX and MSWin.