Re: patch: new KiCad icons

Hello,
It seems to me that the Linux install script
in kicad_sources/kicad.bzr/scripts/kicad-install.sh will need line 239 to
be un-commented out otherwise new icons do seem to install.

        cd build
        # Although a "make clean" is sometimes needed, more often than not
it slows down the update
        # more than it is worth.  Do it manually if you need to in this
directory.
        make clean

The price is 10 min of sitting around and wait. Any suggestion, solution?

Regards
Fabrizio