Re: patch: new KiCad icons

And my variant of the python shell icon.

06.02.2014 15:23, Fabrizio Tappero пишет:
Miguel,
a custom-made icon for you !

cheers
Fabrizio

On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 1:53 PM, Miguel Angel <miguelangel@xxxxxx <mailto:miguelangel@xxxxxx>> wrote:

    Asking about icons, one for the python scripting shell
    would be cool (at this moment I was reusing a "blue book")

    ---
    irc: ajo / mangelajo
    Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo
    +34 636 52 25 69 <tel:%2B34%20636%2052%2025%2069>
    skype: ajoajoajo