Re: [path] very few icons reviewed

Hi :-)

Fabrizio, the feature is in there long ago, you're probably not compiling
with it in.

uncomment the "scripting" line in the .sh file that builds your kicad :-)

be sure to have wxpython-devel, and python-devel installed in your system.

Then the icon must be on the top-right.

---
irc: ajo / mangelajo
Miguel Angel Ajo Pelayo